1. By Cheque
Please mail your cheque payable to ‘Professional Development Resources Centre Limited’ to P.O. Box 23244, Wan Chai Post Office. Please mark your ‘[Name]’, ‘[Telephone no.]’ and ‘[Course/Event name]’ at the back of the cheque. (Please do not use staples.)
2. By Faster Payment System
We have registered our email address ‘’ for FPS. After enrolling online, please email the relevant payment screenshot to ‘’ when payment is done. Please state the ‘[Course/Event name]’ in your email.
Payment for e-seminar
1. By Credit Card
Please click the 'Payment' button on the e-seminar page to make payment by credit card.
Terms & Conditions
1. Enrolment will be processed upon receipt of full payment on a first-come, first-served basis.
2. Registrants can only enjoy the early bird discount when enrolment and payment is received by us one week before the course/event date.
3. Fees shall not be refunded after the registration has been processed. If you cannot attend a booked course/event, you may transfer your booking to a replacement delegate.
4. If a course/event is full, a registrant whose enrolment is unsuccessful will receive a refund of the appropriate fee.
5. Professional Development Resources Centre Limited reserves the right to alter the contents, speaker(s), date, time, venue, or otherwise of the course/event, or cancel the event.
Bad Weather Policy
1. Courses and events will be cancelled if a No. 8 or higher tropical cyclone warning signal or black storm warning is hoisted.
2. Courses/events will resume if the No. 8 or higher tropical cyclone warning signal or black storm warning is lowered at least 3 hours before the scheduled starting time.
3. In the event of cancellation of a course/event due to bad weather, registrations will be automatically transferred to the same course/event on another date. If you cannot attend the course/event on the re-scheduled time, please inform us as soon as possible. Registrations may be transferred to any other course/event of an equivalent value within 6 months after the cancelled course/event.